WARSAW, 1 bedroom apt, fully furnished, amazing view

Hey everybody! I have a great place to rent. It's a 1 bedroom flat, fully furnished, with a 42 inch TV and a full queen bed plus extra matress for guests. In the kitchen you'll find large fridge, microwave, oven, dishwasher, cofee machine, washing machine plus set of plates and glasses. There's a beautiful view on the park from the living room. Two couchy and cosy recliners will let you relax after a tough day. The place has already the wifi internet and cable tv (most of the channels are in english so no worries). It is a very safe neighborhood. Walking distance to small shops and tram and bus stops. Its about 5 minutes ride on the tram to the very downtown. You can find the street on google maps: ul. Niekłańska 48, Warsaw. If you would like to get more information let me know on email or private message. Dominika Ouarrak

- Posted by dominika987 from Poland on Dec 14th, 2012

Hi,is your appartment available 15-22nd may for 2 people,and at what price?Could you also give me an idea of the location,we have family in mokotow.Thanks,

- Posted by fancinisan from Poland on Dec 16th, 2012

Hi there--is this apartment still available? I am looking for a place to stay starting in February. Thanks for your time!

- Posted by Kaitlin91 from Poland on Dec 26th, 2012

not shown