ROOM FOR A RENT, WARSAW

Hi! I'm looking for the English-speaking female flatmate. The flat is in the very quiet district - URSYNOW , about 7 min on foot from the STOKŁOSY Metro Station. Partially furnished - sofa bed for 2 people , desk, chair, hanger for clothes and large amount of space in the mirror warderobe in the hall, just behind the door of the room. The owner is going to buy a bureau and a bookcase. The flat is fully equipped - washing machine, fridge, microwave, oven ... PAYMENTS: 800 zlotys monthly including Internet, water and gas payments. Additional payments: bills for electricity, once for 2 months - about 30-40 zlotys / person. More information about the room and attached photos are here: http://dom.gratka.pl/tresc/8255-23057-mazowieckie-warszawa-ursynow-lachmana.html?kod=134228016357b8e1818920a684fa0734 If you are interested please contact me The period of renting a room is not defined (so it also could be a short period).

- Posted by agnes_ from Poland on Jul 14th, 2012

hello, I am looking for a room to rent in warsaw, i have read your post and want to know is it still available? i am going to come to warsaw in october for appr 1 year. thank you in advance

- Posted by Nastasiya from Poland on Sep 5th, 2012

not shown