apartment for rent for a month in June

I am willing to rent out my two bedroom apartment for a month during Euro2012. Info: Building: It is located in brand-new secured building with CCTV cameras, 24/7 security company and videophones. Location: Next to one of the biggest in Warsaw shopping center –Wola Park, in which you can find many shops, restaurants, cinema, fitness club, KFC, McDonalds and many more. It’s 25 minutes away from the center connected by tram (3 lines) and bus (6 lines – with a dedicated bus line). Apartment: 2 bedrooms, fully-equipped kitchen, 42’ TV with the Internet and cable TV, Wi-Fi Internet at home, washing machine. It is also including cleaning once a week, maps of Warsaw, drinks at the beginning provided, possibility to offer transfer from and to the airport. It is ideal for four people. I can also offer additional help with regards to travel in Warsaw as well as tournament information and guidance as I work for UEFA and I will work during the tournament. Price negotiable. Any questions please forward to peterz81@hotmail.co.uk I will be more than happy to send pictures on request. Deposit required.

- Posted by pete z from Poland on Jan 28th, 2012

not shown