NEED A ROOM IN WARSAW

Hi everyone! I'm Gianluca, a 23 years old italian boy. From March to June I'll come in Warsaw for a Master. I need a room in the city center; it will be better in Ochota and Mokotov zone. If someone is searching a new funny, sociable roommate, please let me now:) Thank you so much guys! Bye all!

- Posted by GIANLU from Poland on Dec 2nd, 2011

share 2 bedroom with other student. Apartment 122sqm at Pandy street.Very good location, close to the center and the main exit routes from Warsaw. The airport about 20 min. For the bus depot about 3 minutes. To West Railway Station 10 min. The area surrounding the Blue City shopping mall, shopping center REDUTA, Fitness, Pools, Post office, pharmacy, clinic and nice restaurants. Tranquil surroundings and neighborhood. Directly off Park, where there are numerous restaurants and bars, playgrounds, hiking and cycling trails, a lake, downhill skiing. The beautiful surroundings of nature in the heart of Warsaw! Closed, protection and monitoring 24. if you are interested kind get back to me on my email for more details and pictures. here is my email herbsky0270@gmail.com

- Posted by herbsky from Poland on Dec 4th, 2011

share 2 bedroom flat with other students. Description: Apartment 122sqm at Pandy street. Warsaw (Ochota/Pandy street) Very good location, close to the center and the main exit routes from Warsaw. The airport about 20 min. For the bus depot about 3 minutes. To West Railway Station 10 min. The area surrounding the Blue City shopping mall, shopping center REDUTA, Fitness, Pools, Post office, pharmacy, clinic and nice restaurants. Tranquil surroundings and neighborhood. Directly off Park, where there are numerous restaurants and bars, playgrounds, hiking and cycling trails, a lake, downhill skiing. The beautiful surroundings of nature in the heart of Warsaw! Closed, protection and monitoring 24.

share 2 bedroom flat with other students. Description: Apartment 122sqm at Pandy street. Warsaw (Ochota/Pandy street) Very good location, close to the center and the main exit routes from Warsaw. The airport about 20 min. For the bus depot about 3 minutes. To West Railway Station 10 min. The area surrounding the Blue City shopping mall, shopping center REDUTA, Fitness, Pools, Post office, pharmacy, clinic and nice restaurants. Tranquil surroundings and neighborhood. Directly off Park, where there are numerous restaurants and bars, playgrounds, hiking and cycling trails, a lake, downhill skiing. The beautiful surroundings of nature in the heart of Warsaw! Closed, protection and monitoring 24. get back to me on my email for more details and pictures. here is my email. hersky0270@gmail.com

not shown