British people unite!

Hey, would anyone from the UK fancy meeting up somewhere in Warsaw for a drink? I'm spending the year here and miss being surrounded by British people. Anyone?

- Posted by ladytoxic89 from Poland on Oct 4th, 2011

How about a American from California lol?

- Posted by liljon from Poland on Oct 5th, 2011

Or how about a British/Greek from Cyprus now living in Warsaw? If you guys fancy a drink one of these days, just get in touch: alexqueens@gmail.com

- Posted by AQueens from Poland on Oct 6th, 2011

Im going to the green goose pub tonight give me a ring here is my polish number +48 725 855 425

- Posted by liljon from Poland on Oct 6th, 2011

I have been in warsaw for 2 years...and just realised there are a lot of Brits/Americans/Irish etc here...Great. I will be in town saturday..with my girlfriend..probably end up at Dekada or Opera...be good meet and speak english

- Posted by Herbie from Poland on Oct 7th, 2011

if you fancy a drink with a scott them email me gillymcmahon@gmail.com

- Posted by Gill_11 from Poland on Oct 8th, 2011

There are quite a few English people in Warsaw. Legends the English pub on Emilii Plater on a Friday night or Saturday night, or during happy hour in week often has a few. Professionals in Warsaw - on facebook - is an international group but has lots of Brits. A couple of us, with some polish too are going to Kogel Mogel British Restaurant on Sunday for lunch/breakfast at about 12. The owner is British as well, so you're welcome to come along if you like. Once you get to know a couple of people its easier to get to know more. Text me on 530 911 103 if you fancy coming.

- Posted by bluestaple from Poland on Oct 8th, 2011

Hi Bluestaple...thanks for the info....have to go to Moscow on Sunday (work stuff)...but will be back next week....phone number is stored...will call for sure...

- Posted by Herbie from Poland on Oct 8th, 2011

yo man, i'm moving to warsaw end of oct - lets meet up for a cuppa or pint :) greetings kam / brighton

- Posted by kamkam81 from Poland on Oct 10th, 2011

not shown