Looking for english friends

I am a 24 year old girl from England who has moved to Warsaw today to start a teaching post in september. I have left my friends and fiance behind and am looking for some English friends in Warsaw. If you are interested please reply.

- Posted by sam2804 from Poland on Aug 18th, 2011

Check for Warsaw Entertain on facebook, you find a lot of them, at least english speaking, there are more of them as you might guess :-) http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/warsaw.entertain/

- Posted by Gobeyond from Poland on Aug 18th, 2011

How do I reply to you? You have left no email address. We have a whole bunch of English expats in our activity group and we meet twice a month in our homes. Ages range from 20 to 40, men and women, students, business professionals, and writers.

- Posted by Shadow from Poland on Aug 18th, 2011

opps that was silly of me.. that sounds great.. my email is missstone@live.com. im living in mokotow at the moment

- Posted by sam2804 from Poland on Aug 19th, 2011

hey Shadow, would be interested in meeting English people at one of your meetings. Please e-mail me katamm@go2.pl

- Posted by katema from Poland on Aug 20th, 2011

Our expat group has expats from South Africa, Holland, Greece, Italy, Canada, USA, Finland, Denmark, Bulgaria, and almost everywhere else it feels but no member from Britain yet.

- Posted by Shadow from Poland on Aug 21st, 2011

check out these warsaw entertain and professionals in warsaw join the warsaw-life facebook page and you can follow the likes to them

- Posted by bluestaple from Poland on Aug 26th, 2011

starting 8th September every Thursday in a bar called Sketch - Foksal Street - there will be 'After Work' meetings where you can meet quite a lot of people foreign and not only who go there to chat and meet. 6pm, free buffet. Worth a try! Ill be there too.

- Posted by katamm1980 from Poland on Aug 26th, 2011

and there is a nice English cafe called Kogel Mogel in Nowe Bemowo (ul.Powstancow Slaskich 106c) that serves the top quality English food in Warsaw, the owner Richard in English

- Posted by pinkalligator from Poland on Aug 26th, 2011

legends is a good way of meeting people on friday and saturday evenings, just go to the bar where the brits who live in warsaw go. legends is around the corner from the marriott on emilii plater

- Posted by bluestaple from Poland on Aug 27th, 2011

Hey! I am a 22 year old girl also living in Warsaw because of my Polish boyfriend! It would be cool to chat! My email address is liloldloz-03@hotmail.co.uk if you'd like to talk sometime :) Lorén

- Posted by loren89 from Poland on Aug 31st, 2011

There is Inter-Nations this Friday in the Marriott. Some people will be meeting in Legends before we go there, so come along if you wish. You'll then get a chance to meet some other people in Warsaw.

- Posted by warsaw-life from Poland on Sep 1st, 2011

Hi Shadow, Does your expat group welcom Asian expat? Sent by HQ and I will star my life in Warsaw since Oct.

- Posted by yu6412 from Poland on Sep 9th, 2011

The expat groups welcome everyone from everywhere...InterNations (Warsaw), Warsaw Entertain and Professionals in Warsaw.

- Posted by Warsaw-life from Poland on Sep 9th, 2011

not shown