flatmate

Hey:) I’ m looking for roommate to share a flat:) The apartment has 56m2, separate bedroom and large living room with kitchen. I am a second year student of veterinary medicine. :) I can write something more about myself;) To college (SGGW) is not far away ( about 8 minutes by bus). Near the subway about 6-7 minutes on foot. I will try to describe the house: is situated on a 11-ym floor apartment consists of: enter the corridor with a wardrobe is directly connected with the lounge and kitchen, the living room is also furnished with a kitchen in which there is a dishwasher, electric stove, refrigerator and microwave and also disputes the table. From the corridor you enter the bathroom. The bathroom has a shower. There is also a washing machine. You can go through from the bathroom to the bedroom (where are located two beds). The entrance to the bedroom is on the side of the bathroom and living room. The flat is a quiet, residential protected and close to everywhere. It is possible to rent space in the underground parking. The cost of renting is 1100 zł / month (including all fees). Of course I can send photos by e-mail:)

- Posted by dik.sten from Poland on Aug 16th, 2011

hi magda i just saw ur offer and loved it.. i am gonna study at University of Warsaw as an Erasmust student for this semester.. i need room.. so is this close to my university ? i can pay right now and easily.. plz contact me.. also facebook.. Bunyamin Kahve Best

- Posted by benjimean from Poland on Sep 4th, 2011

hello i am a student at warsaw university of technology and i'm looking for a shared flat too. i will be in warsaw in september 28th i liked your offer so much but there is however a question left: 1. how far is the flat to my university by bus?

- Posted by faridt88 from Poland on Sep 11th, 2011

Hi Magda, This is maybe the 10th Magda I write to, so I apologise if I've emailed you before.. I just saw your post on a Warsaw accommodation website and was wondering whether you could help me. Is the room available by any chance? At the moment I am working in Vienna at the EU Fundamental Rights Agency and will be coming to Warsaw for an internship at ODIHR. I start over there on the 10th of October and am planning to be there around the 7th, so I really don't have much time left to find something.. I'm 25, male, from Italy, jurist, non-smoker, tidy and clean. Let me know. Any tips appreciated, thanks! Antonio

- Posted by apolim from Poland on Oct 3rd, 2011

not shown