Accommodation

greetings :) I am moving to Warsaw in October and I am looking for flat or drorm to share with somebody. I will be doing my internship program until February. Can any body sugest the best place to search for a Accommodation in Warsaw for a student? cheers -Luka

- Posted by Sophis from Poland on Jul 11th, 2011

Hi, I'm going to Warsaw in October to study psychology. I've found a lot of nice appartments, but if you don't split the rent in two, it's a little bit to expensive. So please contact me if you're still looking for a roomate :) Olivia

- Posted by OliviaW from Poland on Jul 23rd, 2011

Hey Olivia! Im also looking for someone to share a place in Warsaw, are you still searching?

- Posted by dayane from Poland on Jul 31st, 2011

Hey:) I’ m looking for roommate to share a flat:) The apartment has 56m2, separate bedroom and large living room with kitchen. I am a second year student of veterinary medicine. :) I can write something more about myself;) To college (SGGW) is not far away ( about 8 minutes by bus). Near the subway about 6-7 minutes on foot. I will try to describe the house: is situated on a 11-ym floor apartment consists of: enter the corridor with a wardrobe is directly connected with the lounge and kitchen, the living room is also furnished with a kitchen in which there is a dishwasher, electric stove, refrigerator and microwave and also disputes the table. From the corridor you enter the bathroom. The bathroom has a shower. There is also a washing machine. You can go through from the bathroom to the bedroom (where are located two beds). The entrance to the bedroom is on the side of the bathroom and living room. The flat is a quiet, residential protected and close to everywhere. It is possible to rent space in the underground parking. The cost of renting is 1100 zł / month (including all fees). Of course I can send photos by e-mail:) Magda

- Posted by dik.sten from Poland on Aug 16th, 2011

hey, if you are still looking for room to rent, I got one :) All details you can find under this link: http://www.warsaw-life.com/jabber/posts.php?thread=509

- Posted by magdalen from Poland on Aug 25th, 2011

Hey Olivia! Have you already found a flat? Are you looking for a flatmate?

- Posted by barbaravr from Poland on Sep 13th, 2011

Hi :) I will arrive in Warsaw at the 28th of September from Iceland. I need a roommate and a flat :) Anybody out there still looking? I will be studying at The University of Warsaw. I am a lively 27 year old girl :) Rósa María

- Posted by hnetahneta from Poland on Sep 17th, 2011

Hey guys, I am offering a room in a double-room flat, on the Al. Jerozolimskie, near Jan Sobieski Hotel. It’s furnished, rather small, approximately 9 m. In the other room lives polish girl (speaks English and Spanish). It is available to rent from 2.10. Price: 1000zł (250Euro), all bills included. If your interested write on: aga244122@wp.pl

- Posted by aga244 from Poland on Sep 19th, 2011

Hi all! I am Erasmus student in Warsaw, still looking for an accommodation and another girl to share a flat with. If youre interested please contact me on 889593574. Zuzana

- Posted by zuzkabab from Poland on Sep 27th, 2011

Hi all! I am Erasmus student in Warsaw, still looking for an accommodation and another girl to share a flat with. If youre interested please contact me on 889593574. Zuzana

- Posted by zuzkabab from Poland on Sep 27th, 2011

not shown