hi, everyone

hi everyone I just come warsow and I will stay 3 more months in here. and I'm alone. I'm very bored in here plz help me.

- Posted by srnvsrkn from Poland on Jul 4th, 2011

no need to be bored, there are several groups that make it very easy to meet new people while you in warsaw... warsaw entertain, warsaw tandem evenings, professionals in warsaw, couch surfing warsaw, small world and inter-nations. check them out on facebook, or on our entertainment pages and make sure you attend their meet ups and you will meet people.

- Posted by bluestaple from Poland on Jul 4th, 2011

I represent a group of men and women who are fun and creative but not social butterflies. Some are very introverted - definitely not the outgoing bar types. We meet in each other's homes, play games and some of us even cook. You are welcome to join us. Just reply to CreativeCowboy[at]Yah oo{dot]com

- Posted by Shadow from Poland on Jul 7th, 2011

hey where are you from? what are you doing in poland? i'm also here for an internship lasting two months.

- Posted by trainee52 from Poland on Jul 8th, 2011

let's creat a party for meeting?? discouse place and date in here?

- Posted by srnvsrkn from Poland on Jul 11th, 2011

unfortunately, i have no time the coming days. but after that we can think about going out. where are you from? are you in facebook?

- Posted by trainee52 from Poland on Jul 12th, 2011

not shown