Scottish girl looking for new friends :)

Hello im Gilly from Scotland i'm looking for some new friends in Warsaw for drinks , culture whatever really ... if anyone's interested let me know :))

- Posted by Gilly_Mac from Poland on May 9th, 2011

You'll make lots of new friends in Warsaw very easily. Warsaw-Life.com is a partner with Warsaw Entertain who have a wide membership of people from all over the world. They hold regular parties and other events, but a great way of meeting new people is at their Monday evening Tandem Evening. Take a look at their facebook pages 'Warsaw Entertain' and 'Tandem Evenings Warsaw' and you'll find all the information you need to go along. Lot's of people attend on their own or as a group, and it's very easy to get to know people.

- Posted by Warsaw-Life from Poland on May 10th, 2011

Hi Gilly. If you would like to meet a creative bunch of people from many different backgrounds in Warsaw, I can recommend my role-playing games (RPGs) activity group. RPGs are collaborative games, which use language as a foundation for interaction. Each player plays a character involved in a story plot; imagine radio theatre. One central player, usually the host, prepares the storyline and other players work together to solve the story beit a mystery, commando raid or political intrigue. There is no limit to the number of players that can participate in a game of RPGs and it is a great way to get to know new people you meet before telling everyone your life story. Our group is an international collection of expats. We meet fortnightly to play on a weekend and enjoy a meal together at the same time. New players are always welcome. If you would like more information, contact me at CreativeCowboy[at] Yahoo.com

- Posted by Shadow from Poland on May 14th, 2011

Hi Gilly! I am absolutely interested in meeting up! I am not new to warsaw but I will be back on May 18th. Many of my friends will be busy with school exams. Im a 20 year old male from Canada. I have a post that explains a bit more just above yours, but if you are interested email me at zaksouter@gmail.com and we can go grab a drink or so.

- Posted by misha44 from Poland on May 15th, 2011

Hi , Im An arab living N Workin in warsaw , would love to have some friends . optimestic2005@hotmail.co.uk

- Posted by cool_guy from Poland on May 16th, 2011

Hi, Send me an email and we can arrange something. :-) I'm a 27 year old expat from Sweden. I have been living here since March. tg_83@hotmail.com

- Posted by tom_hag from Poland on May 18th, 2011

not shown