20m2 Room for rent 1-2 people

I live with two friends (both 24 years old boys) in a wonderful, 94m2 flat on the attic.There are only two other flats in the building and there's a sauna, small gym and a garden to use for everyone living in the building. We have two bathrooms, huge, light kitchen with a table, there is a stove, microwave oven, washing mashine, internet. The district is absolutely gorgeous, it's close to the city center (15 mins), the University (15mins), the University of Technology (10mins). There are two grocery stores close to the place and a lot of restaurants and cafés. We're looking for one or two flatmates to one 20m2 room. The room is unfurnished, but there's a huge wardrobe with a mirror in it and we can arrange one double mattress or two single mattresses and a small desk. Cost of the room is 350€ regardless of whether one or two people is going to live there, all the bills (water, electricity, gas) included. If you give me your e-mail address, I can send you some photos of the room and flat itself Contact me on e-mail: kasia.bor@gmail.com or on my mobile phone: +48501306743

- Posted by Herbatka from Poland on May 7th, 2011

not shown