Bored Swedish expat

Hi, I have been living here in warsaw since march but I haven't got so many opportunity so see the city and try any bars. I'm actually very open and social and it would be great to meet up with someone over a couple of drinks or beer. Drop me a line if anyone is interested. tg_83@hotmail.com

- Posted by tom_hag from Poland on Apr 29th, 2011

Hallådär.. skickar ett mail till dig istället :)

- Posted by adsfdg from Poland on May 4th, 2011

Im a Swedish too.. Studying in Warsaw. Been here a cupple of years, but it never hurts to get to know more people :) adsfdg.85@gmail.com

- Posted by adsfdg from Poland on May 4th, 2011

There are lots of Swedish people in Warsaw. Even a Swedish Cafe now as well at Pl. Bankowy 4 called Scandinavian Taste. To get to know people in Warsaw its worth joining up 'Warsaw Entertain' and their 'Tandem Evening Warsaw' Facebook pages. You could also try out: - Professionals In Warsaw - Couch Surfing - Inter-Nations All have international membership and usually it doesn't cost anything to join or take part.

- Posted by Warsaw-Life from Poland on May 10th, 2011

Hi. If you want to meet people without any children, outside of business, bar or sports settings then you have a few limited alternatives based around activities. One such option is to get involved with a role-playing games (RPGs) group. RPGs are collaborative games, which use language as a foundation for interaction. Each player plays a character involved in a story plot; imagine radio theatre. One central player, usually the host, prepares the storyline and other players work together to solve the story beit a mystery, commando raid or political intrigue. There is no limit to the number of players that can participate in a game of RPGs and it is a great way to get to know new people you meet before telling everyone your life story. Our group is an international collection of expats. We meet fortnightly to play on a weekend and enjoy a meal together at the same time. New players are always welcome. If you would like more information, contact me at CreativeCowboy[at] Yahoo.com

- Posted by Shadow from Poland on May 14th, 2011

not shown