looking for accomodation and nice people in warsaw

hi there, i'm looking for accomodation in warsaw for may. i've never been there before and therefore don't know what a month of accomodation usually costs, e.g. a students dorm. i was told something about 250 euros, is this correct? seems pretty much...does anyone know about usual prices for students dorms or can even recommend any? i would prefer to share a flat with someone anyway, so if you have a room available: i'm a student doing an internship in warsaw, starting in may and i would love to share a flat with some nice people. cheers, hanna

- Posted by hannainwarsaw from Poland on Apr 5th, 2011

Well i can my polish friends for help , and im seeking friends in warsaw as well contact me if interested: optimestic2005@hotmail.co.uk . Tel : 501813641

- Posted by cool_guy from Poland on May 4th, 2011

Hello Hanna. Im a swedish student. Thinking about moving out from my present apartment since its too big, and some flatmates are moving out. If you are interested in sharing an apartment etc. or maybe moving in here. Its a very nice apartment but a little too expensive. anyway.. email me and we'll maybe figure something out. adsfdg.85@gmail.com

- Posted by adsfdg from Poland on May 4th, 2011

You'll make lots of new friends in Warsaw very easily. Warsaw-Life.com is a partner with Warsaw Entertain who have a wide membership of people from all over the world. They hold regular parties and other events, but a great way of meeting new people is at their Monday evening Tandem Evening. Take a look at their facebook pages 'Warsaw Entertain' and 'Tandem Evenings Warsaw' and you'll find all the information you need to go along. Lot's of people attend on their own or as a group, and it's very easy to get to know people.

- Posted by Warsaw-Life from Poland on May 10th, 2011

not shown