AFA Photography Course

Do you want to venture out of auto mode on your Pocket Camera or DSLR and develop your creativity and photographic eye? We have now made a beginners level course available in english. If you want to know more please visit www.afa.net.pl/afa-basic-course/ We teach you to take better pictures! Akademia Fotografii Amatorskiej www.afa.net.pl Courses and workshops for amateur photographers at all levels.

- Posted by Akademia from Poland on Jan 24th, 2011

what's the price of the course? is there going to be another one after april 28th, and if so what are the dates? this looks really interesting however due to travel i'd probably miss 2-3 meetings in this set...

- Posted by kriminal from Poland on Jan 26th, 2011

Hi, The price of this course is 1200PLN. You can read about the theoretical framework of this course on the webpage (see link in the first post). We are planning for a new course start date in beginning of september. But if there will be sufficient demand we might set up an extra course in between. If you are interested then send me an email victoria@afa.net.pl and I'll keep you updated on relevant upcoming course dates. Best regards, Victoria Bang Akademia Fotografii Amatorskiej

- Posted by Akademia from Poland on Feb 4th, 2011

Hi, We would like to inform you that we now offer the AFA Basic Photography Course at daytime (11:00-12:45) and in the evening (18:30-20:15). The next course will start 10th of March. Read about the course here: www.afa.net.pl/afa-basic-course Hope to see you in class! Akademia Fotografii Amatorskiej www.afa.net.pl

- Posted by Akademia from Poland on Feb 16th, 2011

not shown