H2o Club in Warsaw

Hi, We are opening a new club on Saska Kepa opposite the Wisla. The opening party is scheduled for the 20th August. I am the resident DJ and we play proper house music! It would be great to see some fellow expats down there. The venue is awesome! If you are interested in coming down then drop me a mail. Might be nice to set up a forum meet! Also, some more shameless plugging... If any Polish readers require English lessons, I am fully qualified and ready to help! Peace out! Jay

- Posted by JayRogers from Poland on Aug 10th, 2010

tell us more about this club, I'm looking for a place to visit!

- Posted by Katerine from Poland on Aug 23rd, 2010

27 August at 19:00 - 28 August at 07:00 Location H2O - Saska Kępa Ul. Wal miedzeszyński 407 Warszawa, Poland After an absence of a few years from the Warsaw clubbing scene, we are proud to roll out the red carpet and invite you all to the return of H2O. We have created a stunning venue that has to be seen to be believed! The club has been designed in order to provide you with a unique place to party that can’t be found anywhere else in this city. ...This is a party you do not want to miss! Expect only the finest house music played by the best house dj’s. It’s time to bring real clubbing back to Warsaw. The Club. www.h2oclub.pl http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=139868439384888&ref=ts Come down and come and say hello!!

- Posted by jayrogers from Poland on Aug 23rd, 2010

well thanks a lot and what about the prices?

- Posted by Katerine from Poland on Aug 23rd, 2010

To get in?? To be honest Im not sure!! It wont be the national debt!! i am just in charge of the music. You are very welcome!!

- Posted by jayrogers from Poland on Aug 23rd, 2010

not shown