Fraud at Princesa Club behind Novotel Warsaw Centrum

Hi I was in Warsaw and a guy lured me to walk in just see the club and girls without cover charge. I was in there, ordered a beer and sat there. Very attractive Girl came to me And we started talking. There were “free shots” and was literally forced to drink up. After a while they promised laptop and jacuzzi inside and girl promised to go with me after that if I paid club. Waitress was well trained to scam. She said 307 zloti I remember and said OK. After they basically drugged me, I was asked to pay and I did using debit card. It was not 307 zloti. It was 3007 zloti that was taken out of my debit card. That is around 613 GBP or 680 Euros in one go. I was too drugged and too weak to argue and somehow got back to hotel. I feel so betrayed and want this ruthless scammers to be punished if there is any law and order left in this country. What a shame. I even have debit card receipt for this amount with a club name on it and a wrist band. Is there any advice anyone could give me?

- Posted by jack from United Kingdom on Aug 8th, 2020

Hi. Same thing happened to me this week. Let’s see hie things end up. I have no big wishes for the police though.

- Posted by Nick from Finland on Feb 6th, 2022

Same happened to me. I've read now that it's a common scam and the police completely ignore it.

- Posted by B from Netherlands on Aug 14th, 2022

Same here...in July 2022 when I was in Warsaw. I did file a police report, we'll see if anything happens.

- Posted by Guest on Aug 16th, 2022

Did they do this to you in Princesa in 2022?

- Posted by Jacob from Poland on Oct 7th, 2022

I had rhe same thing last week, they charged my credit card in 1000$ while she told me 36 ( local money) Also got drunk or maybe drug!! We must do something to stop this place with the police!!

- Posted by Nanu from Israel on Jun 25th, 2023

Yep, the same for me. A week ago got charged for 600$ and got drugged AF with "free" vodka shots. Thanks God I was able to still leave on my own, because they wanted to charge me even more, when they saw my heavy condition. STAY AWAY from "free" shots.

- Posted by Janis on Aug 15th, 2023

Got my money back from the bank. Thank god they beleived it was a scam.

- Posted by Nick from Finland on Aug 27th, 2023

It happened to me. I lost 15000 euros

- Posted by Mel from Luxembourg on Oct 9th, 2023

Went to the police. The police is supporting the club. The club might be even paying them. They did not even consider my statement.

- Posted by Mel from Luxembourg on Oct 10th, 2023

Yeah. I got scammed the same way. Their MO seems to be: A) Serve those free "vodkas" B) Get the guy in the backroom with cameras etc. C) Drug the shit out of him D) Tell him that something costs for example 50$ E) Pile those costs and/or charge them when he can't even see straight F) Make it so embarrassing that no one want to go forward. I can tell you I've been drunk in my life but never have I been in that condition even though I drank only four drinks. I ended up accepting purchases for 15 000$. My story had a happy end when Mastercard came through and cancelled the payments the next week. Thank god for them. And a recommendation.

- Posted by Pete from United States on Dec 10th, 2023

not shown