Drinking buddies

Hey all, 28 year old Irish lad from Belfast Northern Ireland arriving in Warsaw on the 6th and looking some people to hang out with for some friendly banter although anyting goes Cheers

- Posted by stealth from Poland on Jul 16th, 2010

hey i'm bart. 21. actually, i dnt drink alcohol but still we can hang out in warsaw. if u'r interested gimme a sign (barttomanek@interia.pl)

- Posted by BartWarsaw from Poland on Jul 20th, 2010

Hello! I'm about month in Warsaw but don't have any friends here and would love to go out, to have some drinks, so if you are still looking for a company will be glad to hear from you - katerina.marynyak@gmail.com

- Posted by Katerine from Poland on Aug 23rd, 2010

how did the search go? didn't take me long to find drinking buddies in Dublin. From what I can recall...

- Posted by anabee from Poland on Oct 17th, 2010

Hi everyone, thank you for replying to my post, I spent the week in Warsaw as planned and now I'm planning another trip out soon. I find myself in the same position again looking to meet people for meals and a few drinks etc Not sure if you all still come on here but if so it would be good to hear from you. Regards Paul

- Posted by Stealth from Poland on Jun 25th, 2012

Hey Paul, When do you plan on visiting Warsaw? There is a small group of us here of various nationalities, so whenever you're here just let me know and we'll arrange an outing for drinks. alexqueens@gmail.com

- Posted by AQueens from Poland on Jul 5th, 2012

not shown