Condolences to Polish people

I present my condolences to the Polish people. I send my deepest sympathies to the families and relatives of the victims of that tragical accident. All words cannot describe how I feel - My Prayers and thoughts will be forever for all polish people who lost their life and lost their loves one in all tragedy during Second world war(Katyn, all death camps)and in that recent tragedy too.You will be forever reminded...

- Posted by ogrodgorskie from Poland on Apr 14th, 2010

Hello, I do understand the fact that some people are against the fact that the president of Poland and his wife will be buried in Wavel castle, within the crypt of kings but not only kings or heroes are there.And it is not a reason to go on the streets with big boards, yelling at everyone...like they do on french strike.Come on a bit of respect for that president and wife.They deserve to be buried there in the way tehy are kind of representing other 94 people who lost their life in plane crash before going to commemorate 1940's Katyn Intellectuals people mass murder by Stalinian police.I may understand that the decision has been made quickly and not discussed with the Polish people but there is not enough time to do a referendum but anyway it has been discussed an agreed by Polish Parliement and by Krakowian church authorities.Personnally I hope that there will be a board (next to where they will be buried) noticing the cause of death of them and other 94 persons, and the name of the other people who were with them in the plane.It would be the minimum respect and an important and reasonable tribute to all other 94 polish people.I hope as well that there will a commemorative monument in Katyn and in Warsaw as well to remember forever this unprecedent Tragedy in Polish History and in the world.God Bless Poland and those sacrified people and their families.Forever in our mind they will be! Ogrodygorskie of Zakopane

- Posted by ogrodgorskie from Poland on Apr 15th, 2010

not shown