Irish Woman in Warsaw for 6 months

I will be coming to Warsaw for 6 months with work! Will be woring in Pramerica! Would love to meet ppl from Ireland or England just to get to know the place or english speaking people!!

- Posted by shirlb73 from Poland on Mar 1st, 2010

Shirley, I'm not from Ireland or England - I'm from New England (yeah, there's a new one now:). I moved to Warsaw from Connecticut a year an a half ago, and will be around another 6 months or so as well. I don't know of any Irish restaurants in town - maybe McDonalds (no that sounds more like a Scottish place). Anyway, I'll be happy to hang out with you if you need an Engish speaking guide. Brad

- Posted by bradinwaw from Poland on Mar 4th, 2010

Ah great, well sure I'll contact you again when I get there. Been delayed a week or 2 now. Thanks Shirley

- Posted by shirlb73 from Poland on Mar 4th, 2010

Okay - if you're on facebook, you can find m at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000043362150 (I don't visit this site regularly:) Brad

- Posted by bradinwaw from Poland on Mar 5th, 2010

Hey I am Irish also and living in Warsaw, would love to get in touch and meet up maybe, been here for a while but still dont know very many people! So let me know how you are getting on and if you want to meet up at some stage. Hope all going well for you. Steph

- Posted by steph77 from Poland on Apr 26th, 2010

Hi Steph, Thanks for replying!! Yeah would be great to meet up. I have been here just about a month now!! Have you plans this w'end? Have you been to Jimmy Bradleys yet, I hear its good & has all the fotti & rugby (if u like that kinda thing) Are you on facebook? If you are add me, Shirley Boyle, Letterkenny. Chat soon!!

- Posted by shirlb73 from Poland on Apr 26th, 2010

hey i just sent you a friend request but forgot to put a message sorry! But it is me! Steph

- Posted by steph77 from Poland on Apr 26th, 2010

not shown