Warsaw tips

Hi everyone.. I will be coming to Warsaw soon and stay long.. I wonder about the life cost of the city.. Is it expensive? and the people; are they like russians or more lively? Thanks...

- Posted by consultant from Poland on Jan 28th, 2010

Hello. Yes Polish people are really quite easygoing, once you get to know them. At first they can seem a little reserved, but as soon as you speak a few badly pronounced Polish words they will be so impressed and amused that you will make friends instantly. Life in Warsaw is more expensive than in other cities in Poland, but compared to most western countries it is still very cheap. But then again, if you will be making money in a foreign currency, you will be very well off and not have to worry about it at all!

- Posted by fruity from Poland on Jan 28th, 2010

Dziękuję :) Thank you Fruity for your ideas, I got happy in the morning time by your reply. It is nice to hear that Polish people are friendly. We have a 1 life so I will be appreciated to have Polish friends... Z poważaniem :)

- Posted by consultant from Poland on Jan 29th, 2010

def do NOT compare poles to russians. easy way to loose friends.

- Posted by 00citizen00 from Poland on Jan 29th, 2010

Ok...I won't.. :)

- Posted by consultant from Poland on Jan 30th, 2010

I agree - Poles are very friendly and helpful to foreigners (they've been to me anyway). But they're NOT Russians :-). No offence to Russians though - I've never met any. How long are you staying, and where are you coming from?

- Posted by bradinwaw from Poland on Feb 12th, 2010

Yes, I got the point. Now I am in Warsaw, and people are really so different than Russians. They are polite and helpful here. I just forgot about comparing Polish people and I feel good here. I am from Turkey and will stay here for a long lasting project, maybe for 3 years or else. Cenkuve for your replies...

- Posted by consultant from Poland on Feb 13th, 2010

not shown