Roommate in Warsaw

Hey. I will be arriving in Warsaw at the beginning of February 2010 and staying until the end of June on exchange at the University of Warsaw. Canadian student. Would rather NOT live in the student residences, being 25 and past the stage of wanting to share a single room with one or two other people. I'm looking for something moderately priced, relatively close to the university, etc. Are there any websites I could use to find flatmates/roommates?

- Posted by UWExchange from Poland on Dec 7th, 2009

hi! we have gumtree.pl (I bet you know it:) you can find some flats/rooms there. I am in the same situantion, have to find a place since February till June:) do not agree to pay more that 1000 zl per month. The avarage prices vary form 500-1000. Hope you will enjoy your stay! Be aware that durnig the winter it can get really cold:(

- Posted by olimpia from Poland on Dec 12th, 2009

Hiya, I'm an English girl living in Warsaw with a 2 bedroomed apartment. I am considering renting out the other bedroom, so feel free to get in touch if you are still looking. Let's take it from there. zimkwazi@gmail.com

- Posted by lovecerys from Poland on Dec 20th, 2009

as you all, i'm looking for a room from february to june in warsaw...and i'm french. It's for erasmus too, and if you find something could you tell me?my english is not as good as yours but i hope to be clear.:) so, see you!

- Posted by grenad from Poland on Dec 26th, 2009

Hi there, we can offer a nice, separate room with two beds and a small bathroom (toilet +sink) at our flat at Saska Kepa (15 min by bus from the main campus). We are two 27-year-olds with a 6-month-old baby, 2 cats and a dog :-). The flat is very big and originally designed. Let us know if any of you guys are interested. Our e-mail address is niejadek (_at_)hotmail.com

- Posted by blamagda from Poland on Dec 28th, 2009

Hello! I am also a Canadian student! I am studying theatre/history. I will be in Warsaw the second week of May until the end of June. I will be doing a theatre internship in the city. Are you still be looking for someone to share a place with? Here is my e-mail if you are still interested: Alexi.AuPair@gmail.com

- Posted by Ola_Canadian from Poland on Mar 21st, 2010

not shown