Native English speaker looking for work in Warsaw

Hi, my name is Donal. I am a 26 year old male from Ireland. I am looking for work in Warsaw as a native speaker. I would consider anything but would prefer teaching english or maybe customer support. I have experience in IT, sales and the hospitality sector. If any of you have any ideas / jobs please let me know. Thanks for your time

- Posted by dosefacekill from Poland on Sep 8th, 2009

Hey! Just email every school in Warsaw, and wait for the replies to come rolling in! That's what I did, and with surprisingly good results too! If you need any help with anything else in Warsaw, or you just fancy a pint (500ml) sometime, let me know. James P.S. Do you know of any available rooms to rent in Warsaw?

- Posted by jamesio from Poland on Sep 9th, 2009

Hi, I have been living in warsaw for over 2 years now and I'm tired of just only spending time with my GF, are there any intresting polish/british people i could meetup for a drink of friday. Regards aotegaoteg

- Posted by aotegaoteg from Poland on Sep 29th, 2009

Hey Donal, I'm in the same boat as you. As your post is 6 months old now I was wondering how you got on and any tips/advice you could give me? @Jamesio- Did you do a TEFL or TESOL course or anything similar? I should be moving in 6 weeks or so, I'm up for a beer or a few if you're still there. @aotegaoteg- What have you been doing for work in Warsaw? I take it you're a Brit? Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated and I'm up for a beer too. Hope you guys see this! Lee therodders@btinternet.com

- Posted by therodders from Poland on Feb 21st, 2010

not shown