I'm looking for Erasmus roommate!!!

Hey, I'm looking for a person to my room. I live in the centre of Warsaw, 450 zl for a month plus caution. My number 503 697 270

- Posted by katrina from Poland on Sep 3rd, 2009

Hi! I'm an Erasmus Italian student incoming in Warszawa. I'm 22 years old and I'm a peaceful, quiet and friendly person. I don't smoke. I'm looking for a single bedroom to rent. From October to June (or July) I'll attend classes to the Collegium Civitas (Plac Defilad - near metro stops "Centrum" and "Œwiêtokrzyska"). I'd like live near the university, but the important thing is that near the house there are pubblic transport to arrive in centre easily. I would to know: 1) something else about the house (how is it, where is it, if you want to share the bedroom or you offer a single bedroom, etc...) 2) if are the expenses for heating, water, electricity and internet included in the price? 3) how many people are there in the house? What do they do? And what about you? I hope you write me soon (better if you answer on my e-mail address bernabei.lucia@gmail.com, I use it every day), because I really need an accomodation! :) Lucia

- Posted by Lucia_Rome from Poland on Sep 6th, 2009

Cze¶æ Katrina! I'm a 24 year old Englishman, currently looking for a room to rent in Warszawa. At the moment I'm living in Bródno, however, I would like to find somewhere a bit closer to the centre as I do alot of my teaching around that area. If you are interested please let me know. :) James

- Posted by jamesio from Poland on Sep 9th, 2009

Hey everyone! I am in DESPERATE need of a (cheap) place to stay in Warsaw! I am a Canadian university student. I will be in Warsaw from the second week of May until the end of June - I will be doing a theatre internship in the city. Are any of you still looking for someone? Here is my email: Alexi.AuPair@gmail.com

- Posted by Ola_Canadian from Poland on Mar 21st, 2010

not shown