Moving on to Warsaw

Hi all.My name is Jaqueline,I'm 20 years old.I'll be moving on to Warsaw in august,and I would like to make some friends,someone to show me the city,spend some time,have some fun,etc.I dont want to feel lonely and lost lol.I'll be living in Warsaw for a year.I really really want to meet someone,I will be very happy. Maybe you could send me an e-mail,it would be very nice.

- Posted by apfelsaft from Poland on Jun 23rd, 2009

Ps.I forgot to post my e-mail. jakietekileira@hotmail.com :)

- Posted by apfelsaft from Poland on Jun 23rd, 2009

hej apfel - post again once you're settled here, my boyfriend and i don't mind meeting up for a nice beer and conversation :) don't worry - i'm sure you won't feel lonely in warsaw!

- Posted by kriminal from Poland on Jun 25th, 2009

I have one room ( 20m2) well designed, 2004 buliding, for rent, in 50m2 house, the price is ~1100 zl /month (price including Internet connection an bils). I look for women or man, English speaking person. The building is located on Niewielka street, good standard housing. 15 min to center (bus line 108 to city center, and 167 to SGH University). I’m 24 old, my name is Piotr, actually I work in full time, and after vacation I start second studies on SGH University. Piotr 510424798

- Posted by piotrsznajde from Poland on Jul 2nd, 2009

not shown