New in Warsaw

Hello. I moved to Warsaw two days ago and do not know where to shop, to party to eat... etc. I am from Germany and search for young people speaking german or english!

- Posted by lizmomo from Poland on Jan 19th, 2009

hey there! hehehe well for not knowing where to shop eat dance drink etc you sure happened upon the best website :) i live in warsaw now for what seems forever and i still use this restaurant guide when looking for idea for the evening meal out. Welcome!

- Posted by KasiaBasia from Poland on Jan 19th, 2009

hey i moved here 3 months ago, so i am maybe not the best city guide but however its more fun not going out alone. btw where abouts in germany are you from? regards

- Posted by franky from Poland on Jan 24th, 2009

@ franky> i am from stuttgart and you?

- Posted by lizmomo from Poland on Jan 24th, 2009

mh i am from " the east" ( i am far too young to identify with anything people normally associate hearing east...) near berlin, and not far from frankfurt oder and the polish border... the village is called heinersdorf. so why are you in warsaw? let me guess: its either work or a woman...

@ franky... you just made me laugh!!! it's work! i am not interested in polish women (yet) hehe... Well. I am defintely in for cinema sometimes next week. How young is "too young" hehe??? and since we are here in the far east we all come somehow from the west, dontcha think? have a fun WE..

- Posted by lizmomo from Poland on Jan 24th, 2009

oh you missed a good -half an hour searching for the cinema and then giving up- afternoon. well, who needs cinema paradiso anyway. eventually i got to kinotheka and saw that new movie with sean penn. really really good one! 21 is too young to be asked about "the east" what are you doing on sunday?

not shown