Erasmus student looking for a room

Hello! I´m a spanish student. I´m coming to Warsaw in February and I´m looking for a room to rent.

- Posted by zuriii from Poland on Jan 11th, 2009

hi zurii. I am an Australian student also looking for a room in Warsaw beginning in February. Possibly we can work something out together? My email is collia04@gmail.com if you would like to discuss this. Thanks!

- Posted by collia04 from Poland on Jan 14th, 2009

Hello I've got a room for rent in a 100m2 apartment. The room itself is 13m2 large and comprises a 3m2 wardrobe. There are two more rooms in the flat, and a shared area, namely living room and dining room (living and dining rooms are obviously unoccupied). The apartment is located in a quiet and tranquil area in Swarzewska street (near Słodowiec underground station - ~12min from the city centre) As far as furniture is concerned, the room is equipped with comfortable bed (a corner sette) and everything else as in the pictures. The kitchen is equipped with basic facilities as oven, gas stove, microwave and dishwasher. In the bathroom there is a shower, bathtub and a washing machine as well. There's an 8m2 balcony facing the backyard. At your disposal there's also cable TV and WiFi internet connection. The room would be available to rent as soon as 10 Januar with its monthly rent of 1000zł + 1000zł of security deposit (returned on leave). Only e-mail contact. All the queries will be responded to in evenings. my mail: berezowieclukasz@gmail.com

- Posted by berez123 from Poland on Jan 9th, 2011

I'm also looking for a room,i'm polish girl. if you want we can try to find something together. I'm fiendly,and if you are new in town i can show you nice places,interested? sent me mail apollo6101@wp.pl

- Posted by dependable from Poland on Jan 19th, 2011

hey you! already in Poland? :) I have a room for rent (22 m2) in a newly renovated 3-room apartment close to the city centre (Śródmieście district, Nowolipki street). Excellent communication (tram, buses, two stops from ‘Ratusz Arsenał’ metro station). Fully furnished (all – room, kitchen and bathroom). The room is big and sunny. Cost: 1000 zł. Feel free to come and see how it looks :) cheers! Joanna

- Posted by aska105 from Poland on Feb 6th, 2011

not shown