Native Speaker wanted

Hi, I'm looking for a person, native speaker who could help me to improve my english. Don't worry, I'm not so hopeless, have CAE certificate ;)If you are interested in conversation about politics, current affairs, and sort of thing, let me know.

- Posted by Joasia from Poland on Dec 6th, 2008

Hi J, just out of interest, do you mean you are looking to pay for conversation classes or are you just looking to hang out with a native speaker to improve your English?

- Posted by fast-eddie from Poland on Dec 8th, 2008

Hello, thanks for answering despite out of interest. Those conversations are very important to me. Would be great if sb could help me to improve my english in exchange for teaching polish language or cup of coffee, but I can imagine nobody do a voluntary work today. So, in my opinion the best think is to pay for my lesson.

- Posted by Joasia from Poland on Dec 8th, 2008

J, I think it was mentioned somewhere else but a good place to meet native speakers who actually live in Warsaw and have a chat in English is Casablanca by the Copernicus monument. They are a friendly bunch who go there. Maybe check it out with a friend and see what you think. Fridays are busy. Good luck!

- Posted by Schabowy from Poland on Dec 9th, 2008

I will do it for free. If you can learn me some polish that will be a bonus. I am not in Warsaw now, but I will be back after christmas.

- Posted by Lilith from Poland on Dec 9th, 2008

Hi Lilith, that's great. Let me know when you go back to Warsow. See you after Christmas. bye

- Posted by Joasia from Poland on Dec 10th, 2008

Hi Lilith, I was wondering whether you're in Warsaw ;)

- Posted by Joasia from Poland on Jan 11th, 2009

Hello and happy new year. Yes, I am back in Warsaw. Let me know when you have time.

- Posted by Lilith from Poland on Jan 11th, 2009

Let's meet friday evening. What do you think about it? If you have time, let me know and choose the place.

- Posted by Joasia from Poland on Jan 14th, 2009

I will be away for the weekend. I am traveling at Friday morning.

- Posted by Lilith from Poland on Jan 14th, 2009

Now is your turn;) Let me know when you have time.

- Posted by Joasia from Poland on Jan 21st, 2009

Hi, it looks like you found someone, but if not... I'm a native speaker (from Ireland) and would like to learn some Polish, so maybe we could do an exchange. Let me know :-)

- Posted by corleone from Poland on Feb 18th, 2009

Actually, I didn't find anybody. So if you have spare time friday or saturday evening let me know and write where would yu like to meet. bye

- Posted by Joasia from Poland on Feb 18th, 2009

How about this Sunday afternoon? We could meet in the centre for a coffee.

- Posted by corleone from Poland on Feb 20th, 2009

Ok, let's meet at 4 p.m. in "Po¿egnanie z Afryk¹" coffee shop, address - Krakowskie przedmieœcie 62.

- Posted by Joasia from Poland on Feb 21st, 2009

ok, see you then

- Posted by corleone from Poland on Feb 22nd, 2009

I am a Pole who was raised in the US. I will be touring in Warsaw starting on May 25th. Happy to talk to you. I speak Polish and do not take money form women.

- Posted by jonathon from Poland on May 14th, 2009

Hi, as I mentioned above I'm interested in improving my english and any chance to speak this language is good for me. So if you have time during your stay in Warsaw let me know.

- Posted by joasia from Poland on May 24th, 2009

Joasia, I have time on Friday and Saturday. I amstaying at the Mercurie Frederick Chopin 22 528 03 30. Room 717 name John - Please leave message

- Posted by jonathon from Poland on May 28th, 2009

not shown