Interesting Clothes

Any ideas on places to buy interesting clothes in Warsaw. I'm bored of seeing everyone in things from Zara and H&M etc. Second-hand shops are good but I was really thinking of new things.

- Posted by takachin from Poland on Oct 15th, 2008

Spent a week in Warsaw looking for clothes to import to Britain. Surprised at how few outlets for young Polish designers there were. Especially as Warsaw is being marketed as being quite trendy. The prices in some of the places I visited were truly on the high side. Loads of little boutiques/shops with more interesting clothes in Krakow but have to say most of the things I saw were pretty poor quality. I suspect that most of the young design talent moves abroad.

- Posted by SilveUK from Poland on Oct 15th, 2008

there are a few places actually - there's a boutique on Chmielna street but i can't remember the number (it's near the shoppe with teddy bears, if you're walking along toward Palace of Culture from Nowy Swiat it's on left side) - there's Magazyn Praga on Zabkowska street on the right bank, they have mostly stuff for home decoration but really cool place for young Polish designers and sometimes you'll find something clothes related - there are at least two boutiques on Solec street - not everyone leaves to go abroad ;)

- Posted by kriminal from Poland on Oct 22nd, 2008

At Promenada (Ul. Ostrobramska 75) they have a shop with only polish designers. It is on second floor, on the left hand.

- Posted by lilith from Poland on Nov 9th, 2008

not shown