INTERPRETER - ONE OR TWO DAYS

I need an English speaking Polish aide for one to three days to help me do four things in Kracow. Rent a cheap apartment for 3 to six months, get a Post Office Box, get a Polish sim card with global roaming(pre-paid) and open a bank account. I've checked out Millenium Bank and it seems quite easy to open an account but help will be appreciated. I'll pay 75 zloty per day and if we do it in one or two days I'll still pay for 3 days, so you'll get 225 zloty no matter how long it takes. I'll pay for any coffees or meals needed during this time. Contact: wks@gmx.co.uk

- Posted by AussiePom from Poland on May 15th, 2011

I think I could help you:) When are you coming to Krakow?

- Posted by anunia1985 from Poland on May 15th, 2011

Wow what a great offer £50 for 3 days!!!

- Posted by skibum from Poland on May 15th, 2011

This is a joke, right?

- Posted by spoony from Poland on May 15th, 2011

@anunia1985 - - Please send an email to my email address. I recently came to Krakow to try and get these things organised and ran around for days achieving little. So for me, paying someone to help me is actually cost effective. For those who think its a joke, ok, go through life being cynical. I have to organise these things in a few days so that I can get home and continue with my job, and a Polish speaker just makes it quicker and easier. Why pay over the odds? Simple, that way you get someone who will be reliable and do the job with enthusiasm. And - I can afford it so why not? Probably coming to Krakow at the end of June, sooner if at all possible.

- Posted by AussiePom from Poland on May 16th, 2011

@ AussiePom - 'why pay over the odds?' I think you mean 'why pay UNDER the odds?' Surely some mistake? LOL

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on May 16th, 2011

When I decided I needed an Interpreter Aide I Googled for average wages in Poland and made my offer based on that. If someone would like to suggest a more appropriate fee for three days (and if you read what I said, an efficient person might be able to help me do it in one day) I'll be happy to pay it. When I was in Krakow 3 weeks ago, the people I spoke to gave the impression that what I offered was reasonable - if it wasn't, I apologise. Write to me at wks@gmx.co.uk and tell me your fee. I NEED to get this done. I don't want some expat with rudimentary Polish and an attitude, I need a native speaker who has the where-with-all to make things happen.

- Posted by AussiePom from Poland on May 16th, 2011

HI. What you're offering is a joke really, sorry for saying that. Anyway, what you need to get is an address. There are dozens of real estate agencies with english speaking staff who will happily show you around. Once you decide for a place and have an address you go to one of the foreign banks and open an account. Just keep in mind: it makes a big difference if you're EU or non EU Good luck

- Posted by foreigner1 from Poland on May 17th, 2011

The market sets the rates, boys. It may be worth less than you and I would work for or think anybody else should, but it will sort itself out. If nobody takes Aussie up on it, then he'll have to raise his rate. But the employment market in Poland often pays surprisingly little, especially when non-Poles are doing the paying. Good luck, Aussie with getting things set up however it goes for you.

- Posted by groovesoop from Poland on May 18th, 2011

not shown