July arrival in Krakow

I am going to be in a position to re-locate now in July!I will have a permanent address and am looking for work asap please!!I am with my Polish girlfriend who is currently working as a Nanny in London and will be looking for similiar work in Krakow!

- Posted by richwright from Poland on Apr 28th, 2011

Hi Rich I think you've got my email, get in touch when you are in Krakow, I may have something for you. Phil

- Posted by skibum from Poland on Apr 29th, 2011

Hi Phil, Not sure if you received my e-mail but just to say thanks for your post!I will definately be in touch and look forward to meeting you! All the best, Richard

- Posted by richwright from Poland on May 9th, 2011

Hi Rich, This website (Cracow Life) is always looking out for talented people! Please feel free to contact me with your CV at info@cracow-life.com. Kind regards, Mark

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on May 9th, 2011

Thanks Phil! Will definately contact you.Planning on staying with the girlfriends parents in Andrychow for first week or so while searching for an apartment! Take care and see you late next month I hope!

- Posted by richwright from Poland on Jun 17th, 2011

Hi! I'll be looking for a nanny starting of September. I'm Polish and I live in Krakow with my British fiance. If your girlfriend is still interested in a nanny job, she can contact me at: 506786678.

- Posted by Zuzanna_ka from Poland on Jul 5th, 2011

Hi Zuzana!! Thanks very much for your post! I have told my girlfriend and she is very interested in speaking to you!She will be in touch this week...thanks again.My e-mail is richard.wright1968@gmail.com by the way Kind regards, Richard

- Posted by richwright from Poland on Jul 5th, 2011

not shown