English Girl looking for a job in Krakow. Im already in Poland teaching!

Hey, Im from England and currently teaching English in Rybnik, but am hoping to move to Krakow at the beginning of June because I love it there! Does anyone know of any jobs for a native English speaker around this time? Also, where are the best most affordable places to live? Im probably going to need a room mate too! :)

- Posted by EnglishGirl from Poland on Mar 14th, 2011

Hello EnglishGirl, I'm coming to Cracow in only a few weeks. I'll be looking for a place to live aswell. I have a few friends around that are very helpful with me. Let me know when you are coming and I could give you a hand then.

- Posted by LeandroIgnacio from Poland on Mar 15th, 2011

Hi English Girl As you are planning the move to Krakow or when you are here, here are some additional resources to support your move The First 30 Days: Foreigner's Survival Guide for moving to Krakow http://krakowit.pbworks.com/w/page/24589530/New-to-Living-in-Krakow includes where to find Marmite and Bovril ;-)

- Posted by Ray98x from Poland on Mar 16th, 2011

Hi all, I'm looking for a teacher to work, starting in September, in a private primary school in Oborniki, 30km north of Poznan. It's about 40 minutes away by train from Poznan, or about 30 minutes by car. What we're looking for : Native speaker of English (can be non-EU too, not a problem - we can arrange a work permit) Experience with children (paid or voluntary, doesn't matter) Enthusiasm, reliability and honesty. A good, clear accent. Ability to follow the Polish programme, although full support will be provided if you don't speak the language. Desired (although not required) Qualifications to teach children Experience in Poland or similar country teaching children Work : 5 days a week, 5-6 hours each day. It'll be roughly 08:00-13:00/14:00 each day. Full "umowa o prace" contract - or for those outside Poland, a full work contract with health and social insurance paid. Salary : To be negotiated - dependent on qualifications. However, a good guide would be 2500-3500zl net a month. Of course, it's negotiable. About 15 children in the class. First class of Primary School (age 6-7). There will also be a Polish co-teacher present at all times, however, the native speaker will "lead" the class. In the first instance, please send your CV to office@lindenia.net. In accordance with Polish norms, please attach a photograph to the CV. Also, if anyone knows anyone that might be interested - please, please, pass on this advertisement. I'm trying to find as many candidates as possible - and it's not proving easy! Thanks!

- Posted by delphiandomi from Poland on Mar 16th, 2011

Have you found anything yet? I've been here for a week, staying at a friends but need to get something very soon. You can give me a call 514705115

- Posted by LeandroIgnacio from Poland on Apr 2nd, 2011

Hey guys, Thanks for the responses, sorry for my late one!! :)

- Posted by EnglishGirl from Poland on Apr 8th, 2011

Hi EnglishGirl. I'm an English guy here in Krakow and I know of some companies here that hire English speakers. Email me at chuggsy@gmail.com and I can pass on some details.

- Posted by Venkman from Poland on Apr 14th, 2011

I think I could help you:) Please contact me: anunia1985@gmail.com I think I could find some learners for you:)

- Posted by anunia1985 from Poland on Apr 20th, 2011

not shown