Accomodation

Hi! Im french, I'll come to Krakow between April to June 2011. I need an accomodation for this period, either share-flat or aparthotel. Could you help me for my request? Thx everybody! Ju

- Posted by Ju-french from Poland on Mar 7th, 2011

Hello Ju, I'm coming to Cracow in a few weeks and we could find something we could share

- Posted by LeandroIgnacio from Poland on Mar 15th, 2011

Hi, when will you arrive?Where do you come from? I wanna be in the center-old town, and you? Bye

- Posted by Ju-french from Poland on Mar 22nd, 2011

It depends on how much money you want to spend on renting a flat in Krakow:)There are many good and luxurious hotels there but there are also hostels which are cheaper but less comfortable:)

- Posted by mmirabella72 from Poland on Mar 24th, 2011

Just arrived yesterday! I'm from Argentina, now I'm staying with a friend but soon will have to get something for my own. I'm very close to the city

- Posted by LeandroIgnacio from Poland on Mar 26th, 2011

Hi, I'm looking for a flat up to 1600 zlotis at the west of krakow, near the highway A4. Where do you live in krakow, Leandro?! Bye

- Posted by Ju-french from Poland on Mar 28th, 2011

Hey there, sorry for late response. I live very close to 79 and 7 but as long as I'm close to center will work great for me. leandroignacio@live.com my mobile in Krakow is 51470115

- Posted by LeandroIgnacio from Poland on Apr 4th, 2011

Hello, I am also a frech eramus girl(from Lyon)! I am in kracow since last saturday. At the moment a live at the student's hotel near the faculty of pharmacy, but it is very far from the city center... Thus it is difficult to meet poeple and i wanted to know if we can meet Ju! my polish phone number 510840715, don't hesitate to call me please or to send me a message!! thanks Marion

- Posted by marionmousse from Poland on Apr 6th, 2011

Hi, I found a flat too, at the West of Krakow, approximatly 20min from the center by walk! We can meet us tomorrow evening in a bar (leandro & marion)??? I haven't mobile for the moment.... bye :)

- Posted by Ju-french from Poland on Apr 8th, 2011

count me in! though I might be meeting with someone who's friend has apartment for rental maybe we should go together! 5.30pm Tomasza street 43

- Posted by leandroignacio from Poland on Apr 8th, 2011

not shown