Need help!

Hello, Im having interviews with a company in Krakow and its seems im going to get it. I think theyre going to offer something like 6500 PLN is it a good wage or not? Is it sufficent enough to live, rent a house etc??Please give some idea. thank you..

- Posted by spectacular84 from Poland on Dec 3rd, 2010

Hi, of course it is enough for polish people... but for foreign I don't know... (for example :Rent flat with two rooms - 1800zł) I think it is very very very good to live in Krakow....... I'm little jealous :)beacuse it is a lot of money.:) I think you have good experience and a lot of practice and know foreign languages good luck Agata

- Posted by gutoslaw from Poland on Dec 4th, 2010

Aw thank you for the information. It is almost the same wage that im having here so im worried if it is sufficient to move an another country? If its gross how much do you think will be net amount? Thanks a lot.

- Posted by spectacular84 from Poland on Dec 4th, 2010

I calculated and I think it will be 4595.05 zł your salary. But I'm not sure. Greetings - Agata

- Posted by gutoslaw from Poland on Dec 4th, 2010

It's a good salary, and you should be happy to have been offered that amount. I am sure there are quite a lot of people in Krakow who would like a similar salary. It is certainly enough to live comfortably on in the city. Cheers, Jabber

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Dec 8th, 2010

not shown