Building Supervisor

I was wondering if anyone knows of any job vacancys for an experienced English speaking supervisor/Clerk of Works for any construction projects in the Krakow area

- Posted by oscar53 from Poland on Nov 28th, 2010

Hi Oscar53 I am about to engage builders to do some extensive re-modelling and renovation work in my house in ul Łódzka, Kliny, Krakow. We are currently looking around for someone to oversee and PM the work in our absence. We are in Scotland and moving to Krakow next June/July, we will be in Krakow in a couple of weeks to meet with the builders to finalise the contract etc. Would you be interested in discussing this as a short term job? David

- Posted by -McGoo- from Poland on Dec 5th, 2010

Do you have any working drawings I could look over. Also what time scale have you planned. Start date etc.

- Posted by oscar53 from Poland on Dec 6th, 2010

Hi Oscar Can you send me an email on davmcgirr(at)aol.com And I will give you more info re architect, planning, timescales etc. David

- Posted by -McGoo- from Poland on Dec 6th, 2010

Hi Sent you an email with links to plans, photos etc on Friday, just checking if you got it OK, as AOL didn't like all the links in the doc.

- Posted by -McGoo- from Poland on Dec 12th, 2010

Are you licensed in Poland to act as a Kierownik Budowy?

- Posted by spoony from Poland on Dec 17th, 2010

I am a Polish Citizen.

- Posted by Oscar53 from Poland on Dec 19th, 2010

Hi Oscar 53 How I can get a hold of you? I have a building project which I am working on just north of Krakow and I would like to find out if you can provide some assistance. Thanks, Ray

- Posted by Ray98x from Poland on Feb 13th, 2011

Hi Ray98x I managed to find a building inspector, in Krakow, who is helping us to co-ordinate our renovation project. Initially we just wanted someone, anyone to keep us updated of progress, although having had a number of meetings now with our guy, we have found that having a qualified `building expert` has been invaluable. His technical assistance has been gratefully received. We are coming over to Krakow a week today, I can ask if he is interested in your request, or if he can recommend someone in your area, if he cant help. PS Good Luck, we have been shocked by the cost of building work in Poland. Our tenant moves out of our house today, and the builders move in on Monday. Cheers David

- Posted by -McGoo- from Poland on Feb 13th, 2011

not shown