Thinking about having a stag do in march. will Krakow be busy.

Not really sure if Krakow will have much of a nightlife in March. Can anybody advise me of what to expect at this time of year.

- Posted by garysteven from Poland on Nov 5th, 2010

Hi Gary, Welcome to the Cracow Life forum! Well, you're planning well ahead, thats's for sure! The city is awesome for nightlife pretty much all year round, so March sounds excellent to me. Don't forget it is a university city, so it's not exactly a graveyard outside of the main holiday season. Weather is hard to predict for that time of the year - it can be sunny and warm, or still stuck in winter mode. Whatever, I guess you'll have a great time. Cheers, Jabber

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Nov 5th, 2010

Hi i have been to krakow all year round. the season so to speak starts march and ends sep but in a way the it is busy from jan to dec all the typical thinhs you would get up to on a stag night-these venues are always open. but they are a bit expensive but the normal clubs and pubs and restaurants are just about the same price of the uk

- Posted by alejaja from Poland on Nov 7th, 2010

Hi Murch is ok every month in Cracow for stag party is good !! There, everything is cheap compared to uk . In the Old Town you will find more than 400 clubs, bars and pubs. You can do things like Kalashnikov Shooting, Pistol Shooting, Quad Bikes, Paintball, Off Road, Zorbing, Rafting at Olympic center, Snow Mobiles, Horse Riding, Party Bus airport transfers, Vodka tasting, Strip club entry, Guided pub tour basicly anything you need even simple pub crawl.Seriously if you want to do stag party go to Cracow, I've done it .It was extremely good !!!

- Posted by Alek190 from Poland on Nov 9th, 2010

not shown