help with english

I am fully aware of the fact that my offer may sound ridiculous yet still I dare to ask: would any merciful english native speaker agree to help me with my english for 10 zlotych per hour. mY excuse is that I'm a poor student :) Obviously I don't ask for professional teacher, just somebody to talk to in english and grab some accent.

- Posted by tantita89a from Poland on Oct 19th, 2010

hi i have a idea for you why dont you try going to the irish mbassy bar on stolarska an speak to maurice the owner he knows everyone in krakow and i am sure he would be happy to help you and i dont think it would cost you anything! regards patrick

- Posted by madirishman from Poland on Oct 20th, 2010

i might do, if i have some spare time, whats your email?

- Posted by laura77 from Poland on Oct 20th, 2010

hi, thanks for reply Patrick, that seems like a great idea so definetely I'll think about going to irish mbassy and I'll try to talk to 'maurice the owner" :) To laura77, here is my email address: tantita89@gmail.com

- Posted by tantita89a from Poland on Oct 20th, 2010

Hi my name is Ted...I am available to help you with your english..artbytheo@hotmail.com

- Posted by whodatted from Poland on Oct 27th, 2010

what you pay me 10 zlotys? per hour or i pay you?

- Posted by alejaja from Poland on Nov 14th, 2010

You write pretty damn good english for someone wanting to learn english. Are you Polish? I could assist you for free if you could help me with Polish in return :) puneet203@gmail.com

- Posted by puneet203 from Poland on Nov 16th, 2010

Hi. Mam na imie Olivia. Jestem z Anglii. I would be happy to help you with your english in exchange for help to improve my polish. My email address is livi_mills@blueyonder.co.uk. Hope to hear from you. Olivia

- Posted by Livi Mills from Poland on Dec 1st, 2010

not shown