PREPAID SIMCARD

hello, I comming to poland for 10 days, and will need to buy a prepaid sim card for my mobile phone, I would like to know what the cheapest option I have heard about Heyah is heyah the best I will need to call france, germany, and morocco please tell me what is the best option. I am arriving to krakow on october 5th. please can you help me or suggest me what is the best to buy bonjour, j'aimerais savoir quel est la meilleur option pour acheter une carte sim prépayé pour mon téléphone mobile, j'ai entendu parlé de heyah est le meilleur option, merci pour votre aide. thanks merci

- Posted by stras67sxb from Poland on Oct 2nd, 2010

I've always liked Simplus. Cheap and you can fill them up anywhere. Not sure about International calls, especially off-continent. I suspect it will be expensive if measured in Zloty. If you have pounds or euro, probably no major thing. If others know for sure, feel free to chime in.

- Posted by groovesoop from Poland on Oct 3rd, 2010

As far as I know there are no cheap options for international calls, and people here use skype (available in internet cafes). You can buy a phone card for international calls, and use it on a landline phone but I don't think they work with mobiles. I have seen sim cards that offer good rates all over europe (in the Easyjet inflight magazine), so they are probably available on the web but I haven't seen them here.

- Posted by educlos from Poland on Oct 4th, 2010

I am a frequent traveler and I have found out how to make roaming cellular calls from overseas at a much less expensive rate. Prepaid global SIM cards and Internet calling accounts for iPhones are just some of the convenient products with low cost per minute rates offered on this website www.intouchsmartcards.com They helped me with an affordable global SIM card that I could use almost anywhere in the world. They are very knowledgeable, have the best service I have found and cheapest call rates for quad band GSM phones. The SmartFree Quattro international SIM card works everywhere I travel.

- Posted by lola4479 from Poland on Nov 1st, 2010

not shown