English tuition

I would like to improve my english skils. I need to speak with a native person, Is there a person there reading who can assist me with this endevor ?

- Posted by Magda_czw from Poland on Aug 25th, 2010

yeah sure...send me a msg and we can meet up or something. heatherli@rocketmail.com

- Posted by Cetacea from Poland on Aug 26th, 2010

You can also practise speaking English at the English Language Club meeting every Wednesday evening, 6 to 8 pm, on the second floor at ul. Sienna 5 (100 metres from the rynek). "English Speaking Meetings Krakow" on Facebook.

- Posted by misterrocky from Poland on Aug 27th, 2010

I'd be happy to help too. I'm in Krakow for the next 3-weeks. Drop me an email to kmander@gmail.com Keith

- Posted by kmander from Poland on Sep 14th, 2010

Hi Magda, I travel to Kraków regularly. I'm always looking to meet new friends and to improve my Polish. Add me to Skype if you like. PolishHippy178 :)

- Posted by PolskiHipis from Poland on Sep 28th, 2010

Hi, im soon to be a qualified teacher and i also teach a private conversation class. i'd be happy to help chat (and maybe you can help me with my polish?) email me at lg253@kent.ac.uk

- Posted by laura77 from Poland on Sep 30th, 2010

Currently teaching english in Krakow mainly english conversation but also FCE prep e-mail me at english 1-1@live.com regards Tony

- Posted by tony2462 from Poland on Oct 5th, 2010

Hi i am Ted...would love to teach you English..American from New Orleans livinf in Kazimierz...email me at artbytheo@hotmail.com

- Posted by whodatted from Poland on Oct 27th, 2010

Absolutely. I can help you with written or spoken English, or both. anthonycasey.mail@gmail.com

- Posted by anthonycasey from Poland on Oct 31st, 2010

Hi. Mam na imie Olivia. I am a student from England. I would love to help you with your english in return for help learning polish. Email me: livi_mills@blueyonder.co.uk. Hope to hear from you, Olivia

- Posted by Livi Mills from Poland on Dec 1st, 2010

Hi. Mam na imie Olivia. I am a student from England. I would love to help you with your english in return for help learning polish. Email me: livi_mills@blueyonder.co.uk. Hope to hear from you, Olivia

- Posted by Livi Mills from Poland on Dec 1st, 2010

Hi! Id love to help you with your English, maybe you could hel me with my Polish too!:) email me at nurse_gollum@hotmail.com and I can link you to my Skype and Facebook :)

- Posted by IrishGirl from Poland on Feb 27th, 2011

not shown