Hello, I am a doctoral student from Newcastle University in the UK doing a study on Polish emigration and return. Moving Stories is my project and I am looking for Poles aged between 18 and 35 who have lived in the UK and returned to Krakow, or other towns in MaÅopolska, to take part in an interview with me. Any help would be greatfully recieved. Here is more info: www.students.ncl.ac.uk/katherine.botterill Thank you :)
- Posted by kbo1979 from Poland on May 24th, 2010
Hello! This link doesn't work correctly.
- Posted by wojciechb from Poland on May 24th, 2010
I,ve been in UK in 2007.If you are interested contact ,my mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted by citizen from Poland on May 24th, 2010
thanks for the messages! I am not sure how to put links into the text, but if you copy and paste this address it should work - http://www.students.ncl.ac.uk/katherine.botterill/
- Posted by kbo1979 from Poland on May 25th, 2010
Hi, I am doing a similar project for my master thesis. Perhaps we could share some knowledge. I am focusing on attitudes of return migrants.
- Posted by eimear01 from Poland on May 26th, 2010
thanks for your message eimear01, it would be great to meet up, send me an email and we can arrange a time, I will be in Krakow until August. My email is email@example.com thanks :)
- Posted by kbo1979 from Poland on May 27th, 2010
Hello again, Does anybody know any young people that have moved from the UK back to Poland who live outside Krakow but in Malopolska? I am searching for people in the region to ask them about their experiences in the UK for my research, thank you :)
- Posted by kbo1979 from Poland on Jul 5th, 2010