Clothing donation

I've been doing some spring cleaning, and I have a huge bag of women's clothing that is taking up precious space in my flat. Does anyone know of any charities that take donations? Or any drop-off points for used clothing? Most of it is still in decent shape and I would hate to see it go to waste.

- Posted by bildungsr0man from Poland on May 7th, 2010

Hello, I know that in some areas there are storages boxes from the Red Cross where you could leave in any used clothes , those boxes are located usually in corner of street or next to selective bins. Otherwise, if they are in good condition,and you would like to make a little of money from them, you may organise a time and place for people interested to come and check and maybe buy some of them.But that is your own decision and wishes to do so.Hope it helps

- Posted by ogrodgorskie from Poland on May 16th, 2010

As far as I know, these bins were removed a couple of years ago because of looting. Do you know where exactly one is?

- Posted by bildungsr0man from Poland on May 17th, 2010

There are bins all over Krakow, look near apartment bloki oftentimes next to their garbage dumpsters, they're cream-white colored with red lettering and large handles on them. I know of a few in my neighborhood (near Grottgera), if that's close to you I can point them on a google-map. Best of luck!

- Posted by krakowdad from Poland on May 17th, 2010

Hello :) I have the same question :D I will leave Krakow soon and would like to donate some of my clothes. I cannot find the bins, what color do they have?

- Posted by Rasha from Poland on Jun 23rd, 2021

not shown