Poland in Shock
I just want to share my shock and sadness with all Polish people on this dark day. Our thoughts and prayers are with Poland, and the close friends and relatives of those who so tragically passed away today.
- Posted by Poland4ever from Poland on Apr 10th, 2010
Our thoughts and minds are with You all in Poland today,which reflects a sad glimpse of the Katyn-events never to be forgotten. Carin and Per Magnus Kjellstrom Stockholm Sweden
- Posted by mansi35 from Poland on Apr 10th, 2010
Ukraine is mouring with Poland. Our condolences and support. Poland has enough courage to surpass. We are on your side, our polish friends.
- Posted by Valeriy from Poland on Apr 10th, 2010
Mouring with Poland... Get stronger, friends. Russia with you.
- Posted by vadim.russia from Poland on Apr 13th, 2010
Poland declared a week of national mourning as shocked citizens flocked to lay flowers and light candles outside the Presidential Palace in Warsaw. ============================ ccna security
- Posted by shazlovely from Poland on Apr 20th, 2010