Spanish girl New in Krakow

hi! I am a spanish girl . I am in krakow with a Leonardo Da Vinci Program. I arrived 3 days ago and I would love to meet Polish people to go out and learn about polish culture.And if you want we can change spanish lesson for polish lessons!! speak you soon!!

- Posted by maytechu from Poland on Feb 3rd, 2010

!Hola! I have been living in Kraków only for 3 weeks and think it could be nice to visit this city together. I had many spanish friends from socrates erasmus when I studied in Wroclaw and they learned me to speak spanish a little. Spanish-polish lessons possible:) Nice to hear from you. Michal

- Posted by michasaud from Poland on Feb 4th, 2010

hey!!thanks for replying to me!! do you have facebook so we can get in contact more easily?? thanks

- Posted by maytechu from Poland on Feb 4th, 2010

Yes, I've Facebook:) My name on Facebook is Michal Heidelberg or you can find me there using my email: michasaud@hotmail.com

- Posted by michasaud from Poland on Feb 4th, 2010

Hola maytechu, I trust you are well in Krakow. I am Polish - will be happy to meet you and talk Spanish with you (and offer some Polish words in exchange). If you are still visiting this forum, please feel free to contact me at smr0@poczta.onet.pl

- Posted by adamoo from Poland on Feb 22nd, 2010

correcting e-mail: smr008@gmail.com

- Posted by adamoo from Poland on Feb 22nd, 2010

not shown