I have noticed the exchange rate here in the UK is about 4.4 zlotys to the pound.I am wondering should i get a small amount of polish currency here and get the rest as i need it in poland?
- Posted by ledzep1970 from Poland on Sep 8th, 2009
hi, take some amount of zloty, just not to exchange at the airport (bad rate). In the town they can give you 4,62 zl for a pound. (present GBP buy rate)
- Posted by asiulka from Poland on Sep 8th, 2009
Hi i got back from Krakowe this morning and was getting 4.67 Zloty to the pound around town but when you get to the airport there is a kiosk across from the arrivals entry they are selling Zloty's at a good rate of 5.1 to the pound.
- Posted by DThomas from Poland on Sep 10th, 2009
thanks,im going next week and i got 50 pounds worth today at a rate of 4.3,just so i arrive with some zlotys in my pocket.i will look out for the kiosk on arrival. Many thanks.
- Posted by ledzep1970 from Poland on Sep 10th, 2009
I'm pretty sure 5.1 must be the rate that they're selling pounds at. The airport is not a good place to change money.
- Posted by bennox from Poland on Sep 11th, 2009