tours

can any one tell me the best way to c the city/?

- Posted by lainey from Poland on Sep 3rd, 2009

if you're looking for a comprehensive and informative guided tour, try krakow-tours.com otherwise, your own two feet are the best way!

- Posted by bildungsr0man from Poland on Sep 3rd, 2009

On Rynek there are these free tour guides,they have a sign which says 'free tour'. They usally know what they are talking about and and walk in big groups all around Rynek, Kazimierz and some other places. The guides english is pretty good, usually British accent and they love to answer questions. At the end of the tour you can give them a "tip" if there tour was good or not. I walked with them for like 5 minutes to try it out and he was pretty accurate on everything and tells lots of interesting stories. The only minus is that its on foot, but at least its free and healthy :) If you need any help then email at plboczon@gmail.com and Goodluck

- Posted by panda123 from Poland on Sep 3rd, 2009

were is rynek is it in the market square?

hi do you know what time they are in the market square at/?

The Rynek is the Polish word for 'Market Square'

- Posted by bildungsr0man from Poland on Sep 4th, 2009

Ya sorry for the confusion, Rynek is the Polish word for Town Square. Im not sure at what time but i saw them around 12.00 noon. Then they go for a 3 hour tool with breaks for going to get something to eat, he also shows the best food in town.

- Posted by panda123 from Poland on Sep 4th, 2009

http://freewalkingtour.com I didnt think they had a website, but they do. So here ya go

- Posted by panda123 from Poland on Sep 4th, 2009

If you'd rather bike than walk, there is also a biking tour called Cruising Krakow - their office is on Basztowa Street. It's a pretty long tour (4 hours or so, I believe), but it's very comprehensive and you'll get to see things outside of the Old Town that you won't get on a walking tour, like Schindler's Factory or the Tyniec Monastery.

- Posted by bildungsr0man from Poland on Sep 4th, 2009

not shown