Wedding DJs in and around Krakow

Hi there Me and my fiancee are planning to get married not far from Krakow next year and we are looking for a good wedding DJ with mixed music styles. We'd like some traditional Polish wedding music, but also classic soul, Motown, Beatles, Rolling Stones, that kind of thing. If you know anyone then please let me know. Many thanks

- Posted by primo_d from Poland on Aug 25th, 2009

Hey primo_d, I know a great local dj who plays at various clubs regularly, but could pretty much do everything you're asking for. When are you planning the big day, and I'll ask him if he's around, or get him in touch with you. Enjoy! Legendary!

- Posted by legendary from Poland on Aug 28th, 2009

That's great, thanks very much for the reply Legendary! The wedding is pencilled in for 31 July 2010. I forgot to mention that the wedding won't be in central Krakow, it'll actually be about 30km south in a town called Myslenice. Hopefully it won't be a problem, but if need be we can pay for any travel costs. Please let me know if he's around!

- Posted by primo_d from Poland on Aug 31st, 2009

Hi primo_d, get in touch with him by emailing him here: info@cruisingkrakow.com. His name is Michael and he speaks both English and Polish. I've mentioned it to him and he should be able to do it, so just get in touch and you can organise the details. Enjoy! Legendary!

- Posted by legendary from Poland on Aug 31st, 2009

Don't need a photographer do you? ;-)

- Posted by philoldham from Poland on Aug 31st, 2009

hello, i got a really good band named GOLF , from slowakia, at my wedding.I will find out their details and their email for you too conatct them

- Posted by zabojat from Poland on Aug 31st, 2009

Many thanks for your help Legendary, I'll get in touch with him and hopefully we can sort something out. @Phil, no, not looking for a photographer at the moment as I may have a friend to do it, but if not, I'll be sure to post up here! @zabojat, that would be cool as well, would be good to look at different options but I think we're most interested in a DJ with varied music tastes rather than a band.

- Posted by primo_d from Poland on Sep 1st, 2009

Hello. A friend of mine from time to time plays on weddings for people with such music demands as you mentioned. He's working as radio DJ for almost twenty years so try to imagine his love for music ;) If you want to get in touch with him feel free to send him an e-mail at: 1czyz@gazeta.pl You won't be disappointed. ps. Distance from Krakow also won't be a problem.

- Posted by bboas1 from Poland on Sep 23rd, 2009

Hi Primo. I got married in Krakow on 9th sept, our party was about 50k away, the DJ we used was fantastic, his music selection was just what you're looking for, plus he help keep the party going all night with the traditional Polish games, dances and traditions. His details are; Robert Koss, tel (+48) 605 829 895 Krakow, www.musicservis.com If you need any more help let me know, I'm English and married a Polish girl, so I know all the procedures required for the wedding, ours was a registry office service, so i can't help with anything to do with church services.

- Posted by skibum from Poland on Sep 24th, 2009

Hi Primo. I got married in Krakow on 9th sept, our party was about 50k away, the DJ we used was fantastic, his music selection was just what you're looking for, plus he help keep the party going all night with the traditional Polish games, dances and traditions. His details are; Robert Koss, tel (+48) 605 829 895 Krakow, www.musicservis.com If you need any more help let me know, I'm English and married a Polish girl, so I know all the procedures required for the wedding, ours was a registry office service, so i can't help with anything to do with church services.

- Posted by skibum from Poland on Sep 24th, 2009

Hi guys, thank you very much for the replies it's much appreciated. Skibum, I might take you up on that offer of advice as there seems to be a lot to get your head around. For starters, did many English friends or family come over for the wedding? We're trying to get a list together for the wedding but I have no idea how many to expect. Did you get a higher than expected turnout or lower?

- Posted by primo_d from Poland on Sep 30th, 2009

We had just over 70 guests, and the split was half and half, I'd invited 50 and 35 came over. The wedding was midweek, most came for Mon - Fri, all had a great time at the wedding and in the city.

- Posted by skibum from Poland on Oct 1st, 2009

not shown