american girl here from august 16 - 25 - looking for friends

I'm looking for someone interested in seeing sites, pubs/clubs, shopping, cafes and fun times. you can be from anywhere or guy or girl, doesnt matter. btw, I'm very pretty, and love to laugh. post on here and I'll be checking each day. Ciao...hope to hear!!

- Posted by amandah from Poland on Aug 16th, 2009

Hej, Amanda, what are you doing in Krakow for such a short period of time? There are plenty of people in this great city who'll be happy to meet up with you and show you around. Email me at jimmy48831@hotmail.com and I'll gladly show you around if you like! J

- Posted by james48831 from Poland on Aug 18th, 2009

If you use Facebook, search for "English Speaking Meetings Krakow". Or come to ul. Sienna 5 any Wednesday evening just after 6 pm. That's a block from the rynek (main market square).

- Posted by MisterRocky from Poland on Aug 18th, 2009

im visiting krakow over the same time. theres loads of cool stuff to see. I know my way round pretty well as i used to teach here. let me know if your interested in meeting up. sammymerry@hotmail.com

- Posted by krakowimp from Poland on Aug 20th, 2009

...and so modest too!

- Posted by JackKrak from Poland on Aug 21st, 2009

yes its the wen club every wensday from 6pm to 8ish tourists? and locals meet up to talk in english only has been going for over 10 years john will help on some krakow info say paul said so

- Posted by paulinuk from Poland on Aug 22nd, 2009

Hello Amanda, I'll be in Krakow in this period with one of my friend. we are french and looking for the same as you. If you love laughing don't hesitate to contact me! :oP LIFE IS SHORT BUT MUST BE FUN!!!!! Nicolas justnico01500@hotmail.com

- Posted by Nickypat from Poland on Aug 8th, 2010

I'm in Krakow August 19th - 26th, going to Coke Live Festival but have some friends who live in Krakow that I meet up with. I am planning to go to the Schindler Factory now the museum is finally finished and also Nowa Huta now I know how to get to it on the tram! Maybe we could have a group meeting in the Main Square or cafe? This way we could compare places that people have been to or not been to before. If someone fancies suggesting a time and date (not early morning if it's the Sat or Sun please) then please email showmethepub@gmail.com and I'll let you have the Polish Mobile Number I use when I'm over there. This means that you can decide whether I sound like an axe murderer.

- Posted by bb_forrest from Poland on Aug 9th, 2010

Waooh, it looks like it is goin to turn into a big party, I am in! Im french and living in the Krak for 3 years (and i like big parties;)

- Posted by cmansuis from Poland on Aug 12th, 2010

not shown