End of August: what to wear and what to expect?

Hello, I'll visit Krakow to the very end of August. I am planning to bring with me just cotton suits and few heavy cotton pullovers for the evening. No raincoats or jackets, especially since I am going to bring just one bag with me. Would be ok with the weather in that period of the year? Thanks in advance, Antonio

- Posted by Fenrir from Poland on Aug 2nd, 2009

I would suggest you to take 1 raincoat or umbrella andone light pullover.Nights can be chilled one night, next one very hot(moist)but most of the time, it should be rain storm as it is very hot now and will be to september. Hey, do not forget to visit Zakopane.1h30 away from Cracow.Zakopane is a great and different city than The beautiful Cracow. Do contact me if you are looking for accomodation in Zakopane or Cracow by replying to this commnent.Take Care

- Posted by zabojat from Poland on Aug 3rd, 2009

Thanks for your kind answer. I'll probably buy a cheap umbrella there in Krakow (I fear I can't bring one in my hand baggage on the airplane) and put a light wool pullover in my bag.

- Posted by Fenrir from Poland on Aug 4th, 2009

YES, you may be right for airplane.Do contact me if you are looking for accomodation in Zakopane or Cracow by replying to this commnent.Take Care

- Posted by zabojat from Poland on Aug 5th, 2009

not shown