Krakow in November

Hi I am coming to Krakow for a long weekend from the 13th November. What is the weather like this time of year. Really looking forward to visiting the city have nearly got it all planned.

- Posted by rugbygirl from Poland on Jul 29th, 2009

Hi Rugbygirl, I won't lie to you, the weather is not going be blue skies and sunshine, in fact if my memory serves me well, I believe that last November is was snowing! It's the sort of month where it hasn't quite hit winter here yet, but having said that it could well get cold very quickly. Best advice is to check the weather reports a couple of days before you travel. Check on this forum too, and I'm sure one of the regulars on here will give you an update on what's happening here! Enjoy! Legendary!

- Posted by legendary from Poland on Jul 30th, 2009

On the plus side, the city won't be as crowded with visitors. Plus you can hang out in the cafes and drink mulled beer! Yes, mulled beer!

- Posted by Kraken from Poland on Jul 31st, 2009

Oooh mulled beer - i will try anything once!!!!

- Posted by rugbygirl from Poland on Aug 4th, 2009

mulled beer in winter in Krakow,beautiful. Many years ago I was in Zakopce and drank 'herbata z pradem' ,PHEW!!!!,blew my head off. Was in Krk two months ago and had mulled wine with my cousin,the next day one of my eyes could'nt see properly, but that passed when I sobered up. I'm going back from 6th September for a couple of weeks and looking forward to just 'being' in Krk,they say 'home is where the heart is' well, my heart is definately in Krakow.

- Posted by stokeygreg from Poland on Aug 5th, 2009

Yup, unfortunately the weather will most likely be crap, but it is a good reason to try that mulled beer or wine and spend as much time in the pubs and museums.

- Posted by bildungsr0man from Poland on Aug 5th, 2009

I love cold weather, big coat, boots, jeans and jumper! Love it!!

- Posted by rugbygirl from Poland on Aug 5th, 2009

not shown