Can anyone tell me the exchange rate being offered for the GBP cheers Alan
- Posted by buddies87 from Poland on Jun 8th, 2009
You'll currently get 5.08zl to the pound. You can check the rates at www.kantory.pl.
- Posted by kas9sp from Poland on Jun 8th, 2009
Its well over 5 zl right now. Good time to buy because of the political unheaval in the UK. It may bugger up the euo and dollar to the pound but the zloty is still pretty good value right now.
- Posted by Gregheath from Poland on Jun 8th, 2009
I have often been told it is better to get the currency out in Krakow and whenever I have gone out there the rate has definitely been better. Any ideas what it is currently as I notice it went up again for a while Thank you :)
- Posted by seasideandie from Poland on Aug 16th, 2009
exchange rates crap been crap for years now poland is not cheap anymore,use to be 6+ hotels cost a fortune
- Posted by paulinuk from Poland on Aug 22nd, 2009
wish it would go back to 6.5 i,d buy a flat then and move there
- Posted by paulinuk from Poland on Jul 11th, 2010