Thanks to Everbody

Just returned from Cracow and wanted to say thanks to everybody who supplied tips and info on all previous messages. I stayed in the Wielopole Hotel and would recommend it. Great location for exploring Old Town & Kazimierz. I made my own way by mini bus to Auschwitz(20 zlotys return) and I found this to be the best way to get the most of my trip. There were many tour groups, but if you plan it right, you can keep out of each other's way when walking around . I found the peace and quiet at Birkenau when I walked on past the memorial/rail tracks and away from the crowds emotive. I will retain many memories from my visit and will hopefully like to return to Cracow again. Until then, Best wishes to everyone.

- Posted by BigTone from Poland on May 17th, 2009

Hey BigTone! Glad you had such a good time! Krakow is a great city, and I'm not surprised you had such a good time! We look forward to seeing you back in Krakow soon! Enjoy! Legendary!

- Posted by legendary from Poland on May 17th, 2009

cheers, glad you could make it

- Posted by groovesoop from Poland on May 18th, 2009

I agree completely with you.Auschwitz(Oswiecim) Birkenau Concentration Campsý have to be visited when you visit Cracow.It is not too far and well, it shows the place where the most scary things were done in all History of Humanity to people of an other religion/intelligence...and unfrtunately, this kind of human destruction still happens in todays.It will always stay in your memories.

- Posted by lolozabojat1 from Poland on May 27th, 2009

whatever

- Posted by Filmedrype from Sri Lanka on May 20th, 2019

not shown